Our favorite part about providing our Amazon seller software and services is hearing about how we are helping to transform businesses. And we are complete suckers for the dad who was able to quit his day job and spend more time with his kids or the hard-working seller who finally claimed the top spot on page 1 to hit that long-elusive revenue metric.
Viral Launch is an online system that was designed as the ultimate toolkit for Amazon sellers. The platform was developed by a group of expert sellers who hold significant experience in selling goods on the Amazon platform. This means that the Viral Launch platform was built with the secrets of industry experts in mind, leading to a software suite that gives you an advantage over the competition. This is a multi-functional platform that incorporates a variety of software and tools into one system.
Once signed up, Viral Launch gives you access to many tools that you can use to find the best products to sell on Amazon. They also give you the opportunity to find keywords that will help your products rank higher and faster. We will look at each of their tools one by one.
Using a proven strategy to sell on Amazon has an enormous impact on sellers, their businesses, and their lives. We’re sharing case studies from a few of the many sellers who launched their Amazon businesses to success in this Viral Launch Coupon 2020 review.
Viral Launch Free Trial
The free trial for Viral Launch is available for 14 days. The service doesn’t require your credit card information. All that is needed is your name, your email, and a password. You get the basic features of the service and get to try it out without any strings attached. Since they don’t have your credit card info, you won’t have to worry about an auto-renewal or billing for the next month starting right when your trial ends.
Now, for the sake of clarity, the tools we’re talking about here include:
- A Keyword Manager for keeping tabs on your products’ ranks within Amazon search results, as well as provide ranking optimization insights.
- A Kinetic PPC suite for managing your PPC campaigns and boosting their ROI.
- A Listing Builder to help you hit the ground running with the best possible keywords. It generates SEO insights directly from Amazon’s algorithm.
- A Split Testing Tool for running tests on various product descriptions, price points, titles, and image variations, after which it determines the combinations with the best selling rates.
- A Listing Analyzer for generating actionable insights into tricks that could boost your conversion potential and consequently increase profitability.
- A Keyword Research Tool for establishing the most promising terms to use on your Amazon products if you need traffic from paid and organic search.
- A Competitor Intelligence Tool for spying on your Amazon FBA rivals and subsequently provide info about their strategies plus performance. In the end, you should be able to reverse engineer everything to beat your competitors at their own game.
- A Product Discovery Tool for analyzing and product ideas based on their competition levels, market demand, as well as possible opportunities. This helps you identify the most promising products to proceed with.