(864) 271-2232

South Beach Flood

With the recent flooding events in the state of South Carolina, a number of people lost their vehicles to the damage. Some of those people have had their insurance policies canceled and are having difficulty obtaining new coverage.

You must have valid insurance to operate a vehicle on the roads in South Carolina, but what if you can’t get insured? What do you do?

Attorney Grant Varner explains why some insurance companies are not issuing new policies and why some are working very slowly to pay claims that resulted from the flooding across the state. He also provides resources to help you if you cannot find a company to insure your vehicle.

Some of those resources include:

  • SC Department of Insurance Frequently Asked Questions and
  • Associated Auto Insurers Plan of South Carolina (AAIPSC) at 866-560-4100



If you find yourself in need of professional legal services or require legal representation, contact an attorney like Grant Varner with Varner and Segura. Visit Varner and Segura online at www.VarnerAndSeguraOnline.com or call (864) 271-2232.

NOTE: Nothing above or in the accompanying video is offered as legal advice, and nothing above or in the accompanying video should be construed as a substitute for retained legal advice.

PHOTO CREDIT: maxstrz / Distributed Under Creative Commons.