(864) 271-2232



You’ve been in a wreck, and your car is in the shop for repairs. You can’t be without a car, but the insurance company isn’t giving you enough money for a rental. What should you do?

Jimmy Segura with the firm of Varner and Segura explains that property damage may entitle you to compensation for the loss of use of your vehicle.



If you find yourself in need of professional legal services or require legal representation, contact an attorney like Jimmy Segura with Varner and Segura. Visit Varner and Segura on the web at www.VarnerAndSeguraOnline.com or call (864) 271-2232.

NOTE: Nothing above or in the accompanying video is offered as legal advice, and nothing above or in the accompanying video should be construed as a substitute for retained legal advice.