(864) 271-2232



You were at work and tripped. You broke an arm or leg. Do you have the ability to file a worker’s compensation claim?

Greenville attorney Jimmy Segura with the firm of Varner and Segura explains why you do.

NOTE: Nothing above or in the accompanying video is offered as legal advice, and nothing above or in the accompanying video should be construed as a substitute for retained legal advice. Should you find yourself in need of professional legal services or require legal representation, contact an attorney like Jimmy Segura with Varner and Segura. Visit Varner and Segura on the web at www.VarnerAndSeguraOnline.com or call (864) 271-2232.