(864) 271-2232



For whatever reason, you’re unhappy with the nursing home care your loved one is receiving. Greenville attorney Jimmy Segura with the firm of Varner and Segura explains which state agencies you should call and why.

NOTE: Nothing above or in the accompanying video is offered as legal advice, and nothing above or in the accompanying video should be construed as a substitute for retained legal advice. Should you find yourself in need of professional legal services or require legal representation, contact an attorney like Jimmy Segura with Varner and Segura. Visit Varner and Segura on the web at www.VarnerAndSeguraOnline.com or call (864) 271-2232.